Pursuant to Public Act 21-116, the Department of Children and Families (DCF) has put together a list of behavioral health resources for parents who may have a child struggling with a behavioral health need. The Act requires each local and regional board of education to distribute the applicable documents to parents/guardians and students starting January 1, 2022, and make the documents available on its website.
- Check out the Family Resource Center for great information and resources.
- Tyler - Use this link to access Tyler for grades, attendance, etc.
- Employee Email - Use this link to access Office 365 from anywhere outside of the building.
- Employee Meals - Use this link to add money to your cafeteria account.
- Employee Portal - Use this link to access the portal to take personal days or access other important employee information.
- Frontline Education- My Learning Plan evaluation tool
- Professional Development - Use this link to access resources from various PD workshops.
- Rubicon Atlas Curriculum - Use this link to access the curriculum platform.
- Web Links - Use this link to access a variety of useful websites for teachers.